Hi,
I am considering buying and connecting 7" touch screen to my squeezelite
player (on BeagleBone Black +DEBIAN) and control music using Jivelite
software.
Browsing the internet I've found this touchscreen:
http://www.waveshare.com/7inch-hdmi-lcd-c-with-bicolor-case.htm

It can be connected to BeagleBone Black using HDMI port.
For the touch functionality (since 2.1 revision) it use USB connection
with the standard HID driver.

What do you think: Is this screen (and touch functionality) would be
correctly recognized by newest debian (Jessie 8.3)?
Does Jivelite support screen resolutions 1024×600 or 800x480 (other 7"
waveshare's model)?
Are 'standard' Jivelite resolutions would be good presented on the
screens having mentioned resolutions?
Never used Jevelite: How much CPU usage (%) can take Jivelite (Rasbery
Pi A/B has similar CPU power like BeagleBone Black)?
TIA