I have an old dell machine that I've been running ubuntu 15.10 and LMS
7.9 successfully.  Since ubuntu 15.10 went obsolete as of the end of
July, I was planning on upgrading to 16.04.  After reading this thread
however, I'm concerned that my old 32 bit machine running 32 bit linux
might not run LMS 7.9 by simply installing the current nightly release.
My understanding is that Michael fixed the 64 bit version a couple
months ago.  Has the 32 bit version of LMS 7.9 received the same
treatment yet or is there a date that it might get updated to run on
ubuntu 16.04.  It is getting to be time for a new 64 bit computer but
linux has allowed this one to hang on as my video and music server for
many years.  Thanks for any help you can give.