Jeff07971 wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I'm sorry to report that loading LIRC seems to break the latest version
> of Pcp 3.00
>
> Did basic setup :- resized, loaded ffmpeg SL, renamed host and SL all
> worked fine after this then tried to install Lirc.
>
> There was and error downloading lirc.tcz only this file I believe
>
> On reboot theres is no SSH or web gui, the Pcp gets an Ip address from
> DHCP (on screen) but does not respond to pings
>
> This has happend twice now
>
> I will try again later today and post code from lirc install
>
> Jeff

It seems that the problem still exists but maybe linked to lirc and
hifiberry DAC+.

I tried to build the system as before BUT on a RPi that does no have a
DAC all went fine.

Resized, loaded ffmpeg sl, changed hostname, changed player name, added
Jivelite, added lirc (one retry error), resized frambuffer (1920x1080)

All worked fine after this THEN took sdcard out and install in proper
player, all still fine.

Changed squeezelite to use HifiBerry DAC+ and rebooted resut is as
before. No ping, no web, gui no ssh.

20950

|Filename: IMG_0874.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20950|

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on HP
N54L
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS