Hi together,

I set up my RPI3 up again from scratch with the new v3.00 image and with
squeezelite, shareport, LMS, music share from the NAS via cifs and using
the internal wifi. I use a Hifiberry DAC+ Pro.

During boot up an error message "RPI3B Broadcom Firmware Load Error" is
displayed (see attached picture).

As long as the LAN is connected, the wlan0 seems not to be able to
connect. When I boot without the LAN, the wlan0 comes up 9 out of 10
times.

On the main page the green icons claim tha squeezelite, shareport and
LMS all are running. The music is played via the Hifiberry as well as
via the Analog audio.

Shareport nevertheless seems not to work. I use iPad3 an iPhone5 with
iOS 9.3.4. The Picoreplayer is not showiing. Other Players on
Picoreplayer version 2.06 are shown and work perfect.

I tried then to some combinations.
- only lan and no wlan
- internal wlan off and using a wlan usb stick
- disabling LMS and only running the player
- using Analog audio or Hifiberry DAC+ Pro with the 3 above setups.

All these setups don't make a difference concerning the shareport
problem. The iOS devices don't show the Picoreplayer under Airplay.
Disabling the WLAN all together, gets rid of the "RPI3B Broadcom
Firmware Load Error". As soon as the Wifi set on, the internal Wifi is
still off, The Error Message returns.

Is there any Information I could supply in order to help finding the
issue?

Regards Philipp

20954

|Filename: broadcom_firmware_error.jpg                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20954|