Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi edwardthern,
>
> I was planning to add to the web interface these kind of "things to try"
> to make it easy for people to give them a whirl. So keep them coming, I
> am taking note.
>
> regards
> Greg

Wow thanks!!:D:D

I sure will, its really nice to see people at least receptive to try new
things. I'm hoping that we could get enough subjective votes [thumbs up,
so-so or thumbs down] to either get some of this baked into PiCorePlayer
or maybe even a pull down menu item to envoke different levels of
tweaks/adustments. I realize everyones hearing perception and systems
are different, along with musical tastes so these things could be just
the final icing on the cake to dail a system into perfection [or closer
to it]

Thanks again and look forward to more...I will also try to post links
like I did above so people can have some reference data.