Julf wrote:
> Indeed. Let's listen to our ears, and only our ears. Not our eyes, nor
> our preconceived notions or expectation biases.
>
> Unfortunately the only way to do that is a controlled double-blind test,
> something audiophiles hate. Because it forces them to use just their
> ears. But yes, that is why there is a separate "audiophile" section of
> this forum...

Don't want to go off on a tangent.

I wanted to post in this section because this information pertains only
to PiCore.

Double blind tests etc are used to prove something.... I'm not
interested in a Nobel prize or proving anything to anyone. If someone
tries a 'tweak' and feels they need to do a DBT in order to prove it to
themselves they are hearing what they think they are hearing....well
thats on them.:eek:

I ate some really good steak this weekend, fortunately I didn't need a
DBT to prove to myself it tasted better than the last steak I ate.:D