I can't figure out where playlists are being saved using piCore as a LMS
server.  I have version 3.02 up and running with no problems.

But when I try to save playlists, I can't figure out where they are
being saved.  I've setup a Network Disk Mount that points to my server
(running Windows Home Server 2011) where the music files are stored, set
as: /mnt/music. And, within the LMS settings, I've set the Playlist
folder as: /mnt/music/Playlist. However, when I look in that folder, I
don't see any playlists I've saved from the piCore LMS server. Any
ideas? Thanks.