M-H wrote:
> I believe this is a LMS function and controlled from its config:
> ( lms webpage ) Settings, ( tab) Basic settings tab, ( Field ) Playlists
> Folder

I have set the Playlists Folder in LMS, but my problem is is can't see
any .m3u files that are created when I build a playlist in LMS. The log
shows this error when trying to save a new playlist:

11-13 22:41:51.5380]
Slim::Formats::Playlists::Base::_filehandleFromNameOrString (86) Error:
Could't open /mnt/music/Playlists/atest.m3u for writing.

I'd like to copy existing playlists onto the PI and use those, too. I
realize, I will have to edit the paths in the file, so I want to see how
they are saved.