stewie wrote:
> i will check the logs this evening.
>
> a quick google session uncovered the name X-CD-Roast
> http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=8469.0
> which appears to relate to the cdda2wav software.
>

> Also im getting hits on cdparanoia(which seems arm supported)
> http://tinycorelinux.net/5.x/armv7/sedSKdcku
>
> Aside of that not much else. So, if i can check whats preventing loading
> the cdplayer plugin. you can build a icedax packadge for tinycore?
> Im by far a linux expert. im a windows person who just likes to get his
> hands dirty(and one who likes the raspi ^^).
>
> Just tell me what to do and what commands to run etc.

Done some futher research and according to the cdplayer plugin tread
there is a perl issue indeed(which would be resolved in the latest
version), plus a cdda2wav/icedax packade is needed yet absent.

So someone needs to compile or build a tinycore packadge for it...
unless we can use a packadge from another distro?