This is perl 5, version 24, subversion 1 (v5.24.1) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

Is this version supported ? Thanks !

Now it is. I added the binaries a few minutes ago. Unfortunately our build system is gone for the Thanksgiving weekend... and I'm not sure it's ever coming back :-(. I might need to replace it.

So... if you can't wait, and feel comfortable doing some command line work, you'd find the files here:

https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/tree/public/7.9/CPAN/arch/5.24

You'd have to put them somewhere below /usr/share/squeezeboxserver or the like. Just look for te 5.22 folder and put above next to it.

--

Michael