hankmarvin wrote:
> I put a 16gb usb stick into it and lms in picore did detect it, size 1mb
> which seems a bit odd.
>
> usb stick is ntfs and so is the hard drive.

I do not think that Pcp supports NTFS OOTB you have to do some fiddling,
try formatting the stick as FAT32 and see if that works (For the stick)

If you search this thread I'm sure you'll find how to do ntfs cos I
remember seeing it (I do not use it myself)

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS