Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time user of a Squeezebox Touch and just last night I put
together a raspberry pi 3 along with a HIFIBERRY DAC+ and the latest
version of piCorePlayer.
piCorePlayer v3.02 | linux 4.4.20-piCore_v7+ | piCore v8.0 | Squeezelite
v1.8.4-762

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1483541999

I got it up and running with no issues and connected to my Logitech
Media Server.   Playing music from my library worked and sounded great.
My squeezebox account has the Spotify application (I have premium
account) and it works great on my Squeezebox Touch.

When I try to get it to work with the piCorePlayer, everything is
present and I can see my play lists and search for songs etc.
However, when I hit Play the song gets added to the piCorePlayer play
list and it displays the song and length, then shows it playing for
maybe 2 or 3 seconds (the length decrements) but no sound,
and then it jumps to the last file in the playlist and stops.   Pushing
the Play button or next/back buttons from the player behaves the same
way on files in the player's playlist added from Spotify.

Basically, I cannot seem to play any songs from Spotify.
Internet Radio plays fine though.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!