Benicz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using picoreplayer as a fantastic and imho perfect multiroom audio
> solution. great fan!
>
> I'm planning a device for usage not only at home.
> I don't know if it's coreLinux-specific, but an option would be nice to
> enter information for additional SSIDs so it would connect automatically
> when I'm somewhere else.
> Adding it do wifi.db (and making a backup) didn't work.
>
> Another great feature (especially for first-time installation aswell):
> create an ad-hoc wifi if no (known) network is available.
> Actually many devices are behaving this way nowadays...
>
> Any chances of realization?
>

> All the best!

hi Benicz,

Thanks for the feedback.

The answer is "not in the short term". We based the wifi implementation
on scripts available in piCore and as you point out there are some
limitations.

We do plan the rewrite the wifi implementation "in the future" and it
will work in a more "standard" way.

regards
Greg