Greg Erskine wrote:

> Do most people have the "newer" screen and have to rotate it all the
> time?
>
> Are your cables on top?

I got my official Pi 7" touchscreen at Fry's on Saturday so I assume
it's reasonably new. I had no idea at the time that there was an
available enclosure, so I just had it propped up using the Pi and
HiFiBerry Digi+ as the stand. I quickly learned of the existence of the
Smart Pi Touch enclosure, so I picked one up the next day. When
assembled and placed normally, the cables come out of the bottom. So now
I need to see if I can snag a right-angle digital coax. It's a bit too
tight for my taste with a normal cable in there.

I'm sure setting it up properly is more stable, but I actually didn't
mind just turning the whole thing upside down and propping the stand up
on a Cubox i4Pro. Because, of course, in my bedroom a have a Cubox
i4Pro, a Squeezebox Touch, the above-mentioned Pi B+ and a Wandboard.
Because everyone does that and I'm totally normal and not obsessed.