huxmut wrote:
> OffTopic sorry :(
>
> Thats a nice display case
> http://www.eleduino.com/Raspberry-Pi-Official-7-Touchscreen-Display-Case-100%25-Bamboo-Made-p10581.html
> only USD16, but i cant see shipping costs ? Thats an even nicer price if
> it's shipped :)
> Sorry for OT
> edit - what a horrid site :( they try to scam a silly shipping extra
> price after you've gone through paypal :(:(:(

Thanks, I have had almost every display case there is (including the one
on Kickstarter). This one I like really much. It is sturdy, simple, no
big edges, only no protection for the Raspberry itself, but I can live
without that.
21966

I have been thinking about to have the cases spray painted in piano
black or grey.

I have paid $ 38,05 (and $ 40,35 the first time) for two (in total I
have 4 of these) including shipment to The Netherlands.

|Filename: PicorePlayerSalon01.JPG                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21966|

*Players:* 4* SB touch, 4* SB Radio, 2* Pi 2B Audiophonics Digipi+ 2.0
with 7", 1* Pi 2B Hifiberry Digi+ Pro with 7"
*PSU:* oem, BOTS Linear PSU, Talema transformer Linear PSU
*Server:* Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1484464959 on Microsoft
Windows 7.0 on ESXi 5.1 on custom build server
*NAS:* Synology DS1511+
*Remotes:* iPeng8, Squeezepad
*Music:* iTunes (ALAC)
*Hifi:* Multiple Cyrus systems. Main system: DAC XP+ & PSX-R,
AV Master 8.0, 3* Mono X200, X-Power, Piega 50