As you see I've removed most of the control buttons at the bottom. What
choice of buttons would you want to have there?
I don't see the skip backward "<<" button.

That doesn't directly answer my question. But I guess what you wanted to say is that you'd like to have the back button there?

Yes, there's currently only play/pause, forward and volume. Because that's the ones I use the most. FWD is important to get rid of the accidental bad track quickly :-).

Also, if the volume has been
set for 100%, can the volume up and down buttons be removed?

Hmm... good question. I'm not sure whether JiveLite even knows about that volume setting. How do the other skins behave when volume is fixed?

--

Michael