I started playing with wifi, I have a few things to report:
-  PcP is happy to activate both ethernet and wifi at the same time,
  and that's great. However if the active interface changes (eg
  disconnect ethernet) the LMS player disappears. Worse than that, a new
  one get created (due to the change in MAC I suppose), with the same
  name but options all set to default values. I think I needed a reboot
  to actually change the active interface on PcP (I was bored waiting
  for the LMS player to reappear), but PcP doesn't require or suggest
  rebooting.
-  When PcP activates the wifi interface, it connects but (I don't
  understand this) the arp table in the AP doesn't contain an entry for
  the PcP player. I use a script that mixes the reports of
  "/usr/sbin/hostapd_cli -i wlan0 all_sta" and "arp -i br0" to list
  clients address/name, make and connection time. My report was all
  messed up because all_sta replied with 3 MAC addresses, but arp only
  showed 1, my computer's. Perhaps the connect script could ping the AP?
-  When deactivating wifi, the interface doesn't disconnect from the
  AP. Again, you need a reboot to do that, but this isn't suggested by
  the web interface.
I find the re-creation of an LMS player particularly disturbing, I
suppose this is sorted by adding option "-m" to squeezelite.
Recently I had a brush with bonding wifi and ethernet on a Pi, under
Raspbian. Basically you need to set bonding in active-backup mode with
fail_over_mac policy set to active. The bond changes its MAC to the one
of the active interface, so wifi (re)authentication succeeds (besides
the Pi's Broadcom interfaces don't support MAC spoofing, AFAIK). With
Raspbian Jessie and systemd the ride to a working setup is a bit wilder
than that, but after a while I got it working, even under DHCP. If
you're interested, I posted my findings in 'this thread'
(https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=166355) over at
raspberrypi's forums.

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.