Thanks for the feedback epoch1970,

We will add a few more "Reboot/Restart" messages.

Currently we don't support AP or bridging on piCorePlayer. After the
initial wifi setup, we assume you have only one network connection
active. Without bridging I can't see much point having eth0 and wlna0
activate at once.

A player instance on LMS is defined by the players MAC address, so if
the MAC address changes a new player instance is created using the
player name. Effectively, the original playlist will disappear. The old
instance will disappear after 10 or 15 minutes. I can't see a problem
with this. Use the squeezelite -m option if it makes you happy.

Squeezelite, and therefore piCorePlayer, will use wired Ethernet in
preference to wifi if you have both active. Maybe just restarting
Squeezelite will be all that is needed.

regard
Greg