psketch wrote:
> I have my LMS running on my Pi3 on picoreplayer and it works really
> well.  Now, I was going to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1, but there's no in
> place upgrade options as we know.  #This is fine for the picoreplayer
> settings - only take a few secs to reenter those - but is there a way to
> backup and restore the LMS settings, addins etc..  That's rather more
> involved than pcicoreplayer itself so wanted to see if there was a
> simple way forwards.
>
> ta
>
> pete S

Are you talking about LMS settings?  or everything on the LMS web page
in pCP?  But really, there is not a good method yet to transfer from
image to image.  Feature development has outpaced our upgrade
development.  I just spent a day working on cleaning up the in-place
upgrade process to find out the next version of pCP has outgrown the
size of the boot partition.  I had a feeling that was coming, I just
thought we had one more version.