mherger wrote:
> >> Maybe just a two Dots (one for Shuffle one for repeat) somewhere so
> we
> >> can see that either is on in some form ?
> >
> > The Touch skin would show the current state as you hit those buttons
> on
> > the remote. So the code clearly is there. I only have to figure out
> how
> > to make this happen.
>
> Might be a little trickier than I thought: the IR integration with
> jivelite seems not to be recognized as IR input. Most likely it's using
>
> keyboard shortcuts to map IR coded to commands. Therefore from
> JiveLite's POV it's a keyboard command - which wouldn't trigger that
> popup. We could probably change that, as there might be far more people
>
> using IR using keyboard mapping, than users really hooking up a keyboard
>
> to the computer.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Oh thats a pity I thought that it might be simple.

The particular system next to my bed actually uses a FLIRC to do the IR
(so keyboard emulation) but on my other systems I use an IR receiver and
lircd.

I mostly use the joggler skin with your Large Artwork now playing
display.

It would be nice but if its too complex I can do without it, as I said
just a "Nice to have"

Thanks for looking though !

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS