I tried the edit on both systems, both work fine although does not
survive a reboot on Pcp even with a backup.

Oh, nice! Yes, the change doesn't survive a boot. You could certainly script the change and apply it on boot automatically. Or you wait for ralphy to provide new packages: I committed the change to the jivelite repository.

On my 1st system (Pcp with RPi touchscreen using Joggler skin and large
artwork now playing) Popup is almost in the centre of the artwork.
On my 2nd system (Pcp with TV screen 1080x1920 skin and large artwork
now playing) Popup works OK but is way off centre (This is absolutely
not a problem though)

See this change:

https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/commit/0e2282d4f8d8cc1d9d8a9f528ecbec903a3144e7

The first part is dealing with the popup's position - for Joggler/PiGrid skins only so far. You might want to apply a similar change to the HD skin.

--

Michael