ralphy wrote:
> Perhaps there were 2 copies of squeezelite running?  I've never seen
> that before.
>
> I've attached a tar file with a pcp-squeezelite.tcz for pcp 3.20beta
> with the first stutter.patch.txt applied, version is v1.8.6-945A.
> Extract it into /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/optional and reboot pcp.  You can
> confirm you're running that version in the webgui after the reboot.
>
> The stutter2 patch does not fix the progress bar status problem, so it's
> time to research the issue again.

Ralphy,

I implemented the above and pCP appears to be working normally with
Jivelite.

I don't think the issue with patch #2 was the result of two instances of
squeezelite running.  I copied my patched version of squeezelite to
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/ and rebooted.  I had also changed the version number
so I could confirm the patched version was indeed the one running.

I'm going to update all of my pCP's with your updated
pcp-squeezelite.tcz and run with that until the next update.  I'll let
you know if I encounter any further problems.

Thanks again,
Mike