Ottoman wrote:
> Got piCore up and running (player and LMS running), added the NAS share
> on the LMS configuration page, but when scanning the library from the
> client, no media (0 files) are found.
>
> I know the media is there because I can SSH into the piCore server, see
> the mount is added correctly, and I can go into the mounted directory
> and see all the mp3 files. I even gave full access (777) on all the
> files and folders in the mounted directory. But it still does not find
> anything even after choosing to delete library and rescan. I can see
> from the scanner logs that the scan completes, but finds nothing.
>
> BUT..... if I go into the LMS server console (access SAME server on
> HTTPS and port 9000), and do the scan from there, it completes without
> any issues.
> Is this a bug? What is the LMS web page page doing that a regular scan
> within piCore cannot do?

Sorry can you be a little clearer ?

When you say "but when scanning the library from the client, no media (0
files) are found." where are you looking ?
The LMS page for Pcp does not have a rescan button that I am aware of
and the "Configure LMS" is just a redirect to Your_Pcp_IP:9000

22475

|Filename: Pcp_LMS.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22475|

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS