fsger wrote:
> Yes it is a HiFiBerry.  I tried their Digi+ Pro board a while ago and
> couldn't get that to work at all.  I  know IQAudio and PiFy do similar
> boards.  Are they more likely to work? Perhaps I just need to get my
> range extender out again and connect the RPI by LAN and see if that
> fixes it first.
>
> I tried the 3.20beta6 audio version but just get "Wifi IP: is missing -
> reboot or connect required" in the WiFi Information panel and in the
> diagnostics:
>
> "No wifi devices found!
>
> Possible error:
>
> 1. USB wifi adapter missing - insert adapter.
> 2. wifi drivers and firmware missing - reboot required."
>
> I rebooted but got the same.  Perhaps the Digi+ is also the issue here
> too?

I have used hifiberry digi+ and digi+pro with pCP up to and including
v3.1. without any problems, not yet tried the new beta version.

(The board that has/had a problem with the rpi3 wireless, is, I believe
the dac+ pro but I think there is an exchange available if one contacts
the mfg.
Some people on another forum have recommended using channel 10 for the
wireless. This info is offered in good faith, and may not accurately
reflect the current situation.) :p