Hello

First thank you for all the hard work that has clearly has gone into
this project.

I'm running piCorePlayer v3.20 | linux 4.9.21-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v8.01
| Squeezelite v1.8.6-986 with a Audioquest Dragonfly Red.
Currently this is a bedside solution for headphones only.

I'm having trouble resampling down to the native rate of the of
Dragonfly's 24-bit/96kHz capabilities.
When I play files above this rate I get the URL to the file in LMS
running on pCP. Below I get sound.

Couple notes:
Output is set to USB Audio, there are no settings under audio card
control.
Dragonfly does not specifically show up squeezlite gui so I'm using
front:CARD=v10,DEV=0
I adjusted the output level using alsamixer as it was too low. It does
show up here.
Dragonfly Red uses 32-bit ESS 9016 DAC with minimum-phase filter

I'd prefer everything up to this rate be native.
I have a fair amount of SACD content in .dff, .dsf, .flac and ISO's that
I play via Jriver. Playback of these files would be nice but I don't
believe this is possible with the current config.

I guess the 1st question is it better to have LMS or Squeezelite handle
these duties?
Based on the answer to the above if someone could point me to or walk me
through the correct steps & settings it would be greatly appreciate.

Please let me know if you would like to see any other information.
Thanks in advance

Eric