d6jg wrote:
> That's not as I read it. I read it as single IP on both interfaces.
> I can test later but I think my Pi's get 2 IPs from the dhcp server if
> both network interfaces are live.
Yes in retrospect the expression wasn't clear enough. Sorry for that.
I think I remember the Pi is able to receive 2 addresses on the same
network and all works fine, but not in this case.
I was surprised it didn't work, and I don't see why it should not. My
pcp machines are headless and I didn't take the time to hook one to a
screen to have a console.

I guess I should do that and further document the case.

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.