Just got pCP up and running as a LMS (with a little help) on my
raspberry pi 3
Great little machine.
The help guide was very helpful, however, it would be useful to let Mac
users know that to ssh, all that is needed is to open Terminal and
enter: ssh tc@<ipaddress> (i.e. ssh tc@192.168.1.7) (I knew this, but
others may not).
Also, once LMS is up and running on pCP, in order to scan the USB or
Flash drive attached to the raspberry pi, open a web page to the ip
address and :9000 (i.e. 192.168.1.7:9000)  (I forgot this at first, but
a little googling helped to jog my memory)

pCP is great!  Thanks.

BTW, When the time comes for an update to piCorePlayer, will my LMS
settings be preserved?
I would think that if I burn a new image of pCP to the micro SD that I
would lose my LMS settings.
Or does the image get burned to a partition different than the pCP
partition?

Tony
&#63743;  SBTouch &#9834; SBRadio &#9836;