RPi 3, piCorePlayer 3.22 Audio, Digi+ Pro hat, 8GB Sony micro SD class
10, Edimax dongle, LMS installed on SD card.  Adafruit 5.25v 2A power
supply.  Streaming internet radio and Tidal only.

This is a work environment so I cannot connect to the wired network and
am forced to use the WiFi network.  Periodically my laptop (logged into
cgi-bin) loses contact with the RPi and audio is either interrupted or
stops.  Unplugging power and rebooting frequently restores audio
temporarily.  I tried using a fresh non-Audio image but that did not
help.  I tried a different SD card and a different power supply and that
didn't help either.  I switched from a TP Link to Edimax WiFi dongle and
no improvement.

At first I thought I had a networking issue with WiFi but the WiFi scan
appears decent (at least to me):  1. AsE                        92
62/100     1 (2.412GHz)   on  WPA2

Now I'm wondering if I have an LMS issue.  Again, I don't have a local
server available in the office so I am forced to have the LMS server
installed on the SD card.  Here is the LMS scan output:

[17-11-13 13:16:19.9795] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper::postConnect (374)
Optimizing DB because of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table
[17-11-13 13:16:20.8470] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2149) Warning:
Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!

Any thoughts?  Many thanks,  Mark