raph wrote:

> Another observation I can make on the screen of my pcp:
> clicking "Settings"-->"piCorePlayer"-->"Rescan LMS Media Library"
> following message appears "Player is not connected to Logitech Media
> Server!"

Do you have two LMS servers?  Players will connect to whatever server
answers first.  Once LMS is running, use the LMS web interface to verify
everything is working.

> My NAS holds the drive with my music library (~8500 audio files) and
> this gets mounted by pcp. After booting pcp, I can see in the connection
> log of my NAS the pcp loging request being granted "Login OK". Never I
> see pcp doing any "Read" activity.
>
> Invoking a ssh cat /mnt/audio/ABBA/CD1/01\ People\ Need\ Love.mp3
> does return output on the ssh console and generates in the connection
> log of my NAS a "Read" entry.

So the drive is connected fine.  Setting up the drive in pCP only mounts
the drive, you still need to configure your music location in LMS.
This is the screeen shot from my system.

24016

|Filename: 11-13-2017 5-14-23 PM.png                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24016|