--------------------

> In this example, my PianoDac is card 1
>
> Now edit /etc/asound.conf, in section pcm.plugequal  look for the
> line
>
> slave.pcm "plughw:,0";  It should read
>
> slave.pcm "plughw:1,0";  (I just put a 1 here, but put whatever card
> number you find in step 1)

Yes its true in my case it would also be card 1 and this is missing. I'm
sorry to ask but how do I edit asoud.conf? I was able to read it with
WinSCP but the changes are lost after reboot.
With Putty I could not edit it because of nano was not working...

Thanks for the help Paul!