paul- wrote:
> Yes, you can do that.   Setup pCP, but do not expand the file system to
> fill the whole card.  Once it is setup, pull the card and create a 3rd
> partition on the card to use the rest of the space, and then add your
> music.
>
> Then restart your pi, and setup the mounting of the new partion on the
> pCP / LMS web page.  It will show up under the USB mounting.

Sorry for replying ot an old note - but I wanted to try this. What
Windows based partition tools can do this? I tried Windows Disk Manager,
MiniTool Partition Wizard and Ext2Fsd but they all only see the first
(boot) partition on the card, not the pCP second partition. (NB - this
might be a function of something weird with my particular laptop which
uses a Ricoh driver for the SD card slot).

Is there a better Windows program or a way to use the command line
within pCP to create the third partition?

Thanks