Hi guys
I recently installed PCP on a pi zero w with a hifiberry dac+ pro hat.
The DAC feeds a powered speaker.

LMS is running on a pi2 that's hardwired into my router.

I also enabled shairplay in PCP so my family can airplay into the
speaker from their iphones.

All of this working fine :D

My one issue is that the volume when I use PCP/squeezelite is low
compared to using speaker with airplay.

And I have been playing with different software with this setup, and PCP
is lower, the other software (volumio and some other stuff) was
comparable to airplay.

I can't find any settings that are off, I am using PCP for volume
control.

Can anyone think of something I should check?

Also, thanks for this project.  IT ROCKS!!!

TIA
Randy