I need a bit of troubleshooting help. If this is not the right spot for
that, please point me to it.

I just got a Rpi 3B and hifiberry DAC+ pro. Imaged pCP 3.22 on a microSD
card (after formatting FAT32) and fired it up. The pCP has not appeared
on my LMS. My router (Asus AC86) recognized the pCP and assigned it a
DHCP address. When I load that address in my browser, I get an error
message that it refuses to connect. My network is very simple--no VMs,
proxies, etc.

I am guessing this is some sort of networking problem, but I am stumped.
Any suggestions? If so, please keep in mind that I have a very
rudimentary understanding of networking.

I have a Boom, a Duet with two receivers. They all continue to function
normally.