I built me a PCp using a Pi 3 Model B with a Hifiberry DAC+ Pro and have
loaded up PCp 3.5.0. I am older and my higher freq hearing is getting
worse. I use the equalizer to help compensate for my hearing loss.
Starting at 1 kHz I increment as shown in the Set.jpg. When I hit the
Test button the 1kHz and 2 kHz values change from what I set them at as
shown in the Post Test.jpg. Is this behavior to be expected?

|Filename: Post Test.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24797|

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Nightly on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets
and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Nightly on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3
Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave