w3wilkes wrote:
> I built me a PCp using a Pi 3 Model B with a Hifiberry DAC+ Pro and have
> loaded up PCp 3.5.0. Thanks so much for creating this wonderful package
> that should keep the Squeeze things alive indefinitely!
>
> I am older and my higher freq hearing is getting worse. I use the
> equalizer to help compensate for my hearing loss. Starting at 1 kHz I
> increment as shown in the Set.jpg (top snip). When I hit the Test button
> the 1kHz and 2 kHz values change from what I set them at as shown in the
> Post Test.jpg (bottom snip). The 4, 8 & 16kHz stay as I set them. Is
> this behavior to be expected?

Thanks for reporting this and I can reproduce it.

I don't know what the problem is right now.
It seems like you need to make adjustments larger than one step - then
it works. I also tried using amixer directly and here I see the same -
that only steps of two or larger are possible from 66.
Strangely, when I tested other values both above and below 66 I
sometimes could make steps of 1 - so for now I really can't see a
pattern. But I will take a closer look and see if I can find a solution.

As a work around I think you will need to make adjustments just a little
larger.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*