vlycop wrote:
> Do you know if there is a way around for now ? because the tc script
> itself don't like special character.

Have you got access to the router setup? 'cause if you have, setup a
"guest" wifi network without the '&' in the SSID and you can get the
piCorePlayer to connect, then when the player is fixed you can delete
the "guest" network.
I did this to get my piCorePlayers to connect to the 5GHz instead of
2.4Ghz network as the Pi seems to connect to 2.4GHz first and ignore the
5Ghz network, so I set up a "guest" wifi network, same SSID with 5
appended, then told the Pi to connect to SSID 5. Works, uncluttered the
2.4GHz network and the piCorePlayers are out there with the Nexus and
iThingys on 5GHz.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists