mongrel wrote:
> This sounds similar to my efforts with pCP 3.5.0 + Waveshare 3.5",
> detailed 'here'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107366-picoreplayer-3-11-waveshare-3-5-TFT-jivelite-Raspberry-Pi-2B&p=911762&viewfull=1#post911762).
> Calibration works as expected, but the touchscreen is not useable in
> Jivelite. (I have been unable to resolve – rolled back to v3.22, where
> everything is fine.)

That's interesting. I was in the same situation before adding the linear
module in ts.onf (see my report before), but once done, the ts_test is
working perfectly.

According to the tslib readme (https://github.com/kergoth/tslib ) the
linear module is the only one to use the pointercal file, to convert
touch screen co-ordinates to screen co-ordinates. What is confusing me a
bit, it's that it's not used in the Waveshare screen procedure ...

In your case, I guess you just give it a try.

By curiosity, what are the result you get when doing a ts_print and a
ts_print raw ? Especially the data you get when you release the
touchescreen ?