ralphy wrote:
> Okay.
>

> Great!  I'll apply your patch after we hear back on how the testing
> goes.

Hi Ralphy,

I have been running the patched version of SL on my 3 Pcp systems for 3
days now and have found no issuses whatsoever.

Sleep (Fade out and turn off after "sleep" time) Works correctly IE
fades and then turns off immediately (This was always the case)
Alarm works correctly and powers off immediately after the alarm period
ends (This was always the case)

Player and GPIO:
Stays powered on after playing a track indefinitely (No Powersave set)
Stays powered on after simply powering on (via LMS GUI) indefinitely (No
Powersave set)
Power off after playing a track after time set in Powersave
Powers off after simply powering on (via LMS GUI) after time set in
Powersave

Played a mixture of MP3,FLAC and Streams (Tunein and BBC) and have had
no problems at all.
I did not think I would have any audio problems as with my limited
understanding of the slimproto.c the GPIO timeout seems kind of stand
apart if not standalone

Hope this helps

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS