Hi,

Not sure how to start debugging this, so I thought I would start here.

*Server:* latest LMS 7.9.2 on Windows Server 2012R2 with a bunch of
plugins.
*Players:* mix of PCP 3.5.0 RPi's with HiFiBerry DAC/Digi boards

*Problem:* sometimes (not that frequently, so this is hard to track
down) when I start playing through one of the players, the sound that
comes out is at the wrong speed/pitch. Usually it is slower/lower by
maybe 20%. But once I have had it faster/higher.

This happens for both the analog output of the HiFiBerry DAC and the
optical of the Digi+ boards. It has happened mainly (possibly only?)
with Internet streams, rather than local music. I've not heard it on a
Spotty-served Spotify track, but sometimes with BBC iPlayer radios or
most frequently on the stream from the TOK FM radio station:

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s25187&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice,hls&partnerId=16&serial=5f45c99f052c0efcd52eb5525512016f

If I stop the track, clear the playlist and start again, things are
fine. It seems to happen more frequently with alarms, so maybe it's
related to waking the player up from a period of inactivity?

This is all that I think I know. I have no idea if it's an LMS,
transcoding, a PCP or even a HiFiBerry problem, but it affects multiple
players so I thought I would start here.

Any suggestions for which logs would be sensible for me to collect would
be great.

Thanks!