pavowren wrote:
> i just came from using max2play and happy with pCP with its simplicity
> and built-in support for Squeezelite.
> unfortunately, my 5" touch-screen is not quite right in terms of touch
> accuracy.
> it was fine on max2play with following entries in config.txt.
>
> hdmi_group=2
> hdmi_mode=87
> hdmi_cvt  800  480  60  6  0  0  0
>
> visually all looks good but touch is off by almost an inch or so
> vertically; horizontal touch is not accurate either.
> cursor appears way off where my finger is making contact with the
> screen.
>
> has anyone successfully installed a touch-screen with pCP?
> i'm even willing to buy a 7" display if that is required.
> thanks...

Please update the libts package using the instructions in 'this post'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108852-Announce-piCorePlayer-3-5-0&p=913510&viewfull=1#post913510)
and reboot.

Then update ts.conf using the contents from 'this post'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108852-Announce-piCorePlayer-3-5-0&p=913574&viewfull=1#post913574).

Make sure you have usr/local/etc/ts.conf in /opt/.filetool.lst, jivelite
autostart is disabled in tweaks, backup pcp config and reboot.

Then calibrate the screen, enable jiveliete autostart, backup pcp config
and reboot.

If jivelite still doesn't respond to touch inputs as expected then we'll
need to investigate further.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.