ashmore wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've just updated picore player for the first time from an ancient
> version (1.17 or something). Anyway, I recall in my earlier version the
> done thing was to pop in some alsamixer commands for picore to recognise
> I am using an IQ audio DAC. Are these still needed and if so, what
> should I enter and where (I presume user commands)? Thanks and sorry for
> being a dimwit.
>
> Simon

should be easy enough
'[image: https://preview.ibb.co/gyEgip/pCP.png]' (https://ibb.co/d1kXpU)
go into the web page setup, and select the DAC
save and away you go. sweet tunes thanks to those pCP geniuses

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 +
HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |