chill wrote:
> If anyone else wants to go through the build steps, here's what I did
> (assuming I haven't missed anything out), starting with a fresh USB
> stick with Roobarb's 8GB Bionic image 'here'
> (https://birdslikewires.net/download/openframe/base/t1-ext2-8000-32-bionic-3.18.131op1.img.gz):

  >   > # Edit /boot/network.yaml to enter wifi SSID and password, then reboot
to connect to wifi

  > apt-get update
  >
  > apt-get install build-essential
  >
  > apt-get install automake libtool
  >
  > apt-get install git-core
  >
  > apt-get install libluajit-5.1-dev libsdl1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libexpat1-dev

--------------------

> EDIT: After removing the USB hub and plugging the USB stick directly
> into the joggler socket, the event number for the touchscreen changed
> from 3 to 1 (checked with cat '/proc/bus/input/devices'), so the
> environment variable TSLIB_TSDEVICE had to be updated accordingly.

Are you doing this all as root or as user? (I see some sudo in there, I
guess that it doesn't really matter though, it doesn't effect the
command).

One could set up a user then just install the usb stick to the joggler
and continue from there via ssh.

I'll see if I have time today. I was just wondering if you have checked
in any SqueezePlay files which correspond to the the Jivelite ones that
are being used? There might be clues therein.

ronnie