chill wrote:
>   Is it possible to make a user at that stage too, before booting from
> the stick?

I don't know.

I tend to burn the image, connect everything to the joggler with a usb
hub, edit the .yaml, make the user and change the root password.

Reboot to see that all is OK, then shutdown and use just the stick in
the joggler and ssh via my windows machine, with a few reboots in the
process.

I leave the jivelite configuration until the very last.

I think that the Bionic Ubuntu is a bit of a different beast than
Trusty. :rolleyes:

ronnie

I think you are doing very well. I have no idea how this stuff works,
even less about which directory in which to put it :confused: (and why
:()

ronnie