I have a piCorePlayer in my car. Works great. Starts up automatically
and picks a random 100 songs from the library. I've been controlling it
with my Android phone and Squeeze Controller, but....because the
piCorePlayer doesn't connect to the Internet, the phone drops the
connection in an effort to use the 4G connection. While it's nice to
have the display and all of the controls all I really need to a "Play
Next" button. The SBS is under the center console, so using a IR remote
won't work. Is there a quick and easy (not a programmer) to add one
hardwired button or some other sort of remote to piCorePlayer to
accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any ideas or help.

Howard