Now go to the pCP web interface and choose Squeezelite - and then from
the "Audio settings" section at the top choose "USB Audio" and hit
save.
It should then ask to reboot ... to which you should say yes.

Then, when it comes back, go to the same place and pick one of the
listed USB audio devices.
If the first does not work ... try one of the others ... and repeat
until working.

Also - I see that your USB speakers registered a "HID" device (human
interface) ... so there is a good chance that the remote control that
came with it will work.

Also we are in the pCP 3.00 thread here ... but hopefully you are
running pCP 4.something

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin