chill wrote:
> Issue 2) Under pCP4, this is what the 'Resize FS' page looks like:
> Under pCP5, with exactly the same card and after only updating pCP, that
> page looks like:
> It's a card that I resized manually, so doesn't exactly match one of the
> sizes that pCP can create.  Does that mean it's not going to be possible
> to resize it under pCP any more?  If I manually make it 1000mb, will
> that be sufficient to make pCP5 think it's 'standard' again?

Hi chill,

We found that people have started to modify their SD cards manually,
like adding extra partitions, using random formats. The old resize
command assumed people were using a standard pCP SD card, and it will
blindly screw up non-standard SD cards.

So the message says it all.

"You are using a non-standard SD card so this option has been disabled
to prevent damage to your SD card. You may have non-standard partition
names or more than 2 partitions."

For the last couple of pCP versions, we have labelled the 2 partitions
PCP_BOOT and PCP_ROOT. (I can't remember when we actually started using
PCP_ROOT, pCP4.1.0 or pCP5.0.0?? )

So the resize command now requires there be only 2 partitions and they
are labelled PCP_BOOT and PCP_ROOT. My "guess" if your SD card was
originally created on versions previous to pCP4.1.0 it may be missing
the second partition PCP_ROOT label. If you believe your SD card should
be OK then manually label the partition.

regards
Greg