paul- wrote:
> There should be more extensions downloaded with Samba.

Do you know what those other extensions are?  Is it worth me trying to
download them manually?  In the list of extensions in the piCorePlayer
repository there are three that start with 'samba'.  samba4.tcz and
samba4-lib.tcz are apparently already loaded (after doing the samba
install from the LMS tab).  The third one, samba4-dev.tcz, won't load -
it gives the error
    Downloading: libarchive-dev.tcz
  Error on libarchive-dev.tcz

That seems like it might only be necessary if compiling, for instance,
but could that be the reason I can't get samba to work?