paul- wrote:
> The fat error is pretty harmless, and would be unrelated.
Nice, I was going to try and somehow start messing about with fsck, glad
I don't have to now. :)

paul- wrote:
> I'm not sure why that message is being repeated so many times, normally
> you might see that only at startup.   Seems like to me the card is
> disappearing.  Perhaps you guys might want to check your connections on
> the GPIO header.
I will double and triple check my connections and soldering next time
the pi is onbolted, I do need do re-do some cabling also so it will be
the perfect time to do so. I'm running a normal header connection for
the DAC.

However I've found I always get the:
'Limiting sample rate support to 192kHz MAX'
Message whenever I turn the player on in the LMS webinterface.

I've just turned it off then on again in LMS webinterface, this is the
last message:

[ 5453.232414] pcm5102a-codec pcm5102a-codec: pcm5102a_dai_startup:
Limiting sample rate support to 192kHz MAX

'uptime' shows:
16:32:09 up  1:31,  2 users,  load average: 1.06, 1.11, 1.09

1hr 31min = 5460 seconds, above message is at 5453 seconds which is
around the same time.