Hi,

I am using Modde 5.3 on a RPi 3b+ with an Allo Boss DAC. In Moode
settings I turned on squeezelite player as well as UPNP Renderer. With
squeezelite player turned on I cannot use Moode as UPNP Renderer in
BubbleUPNP. When starting a track nothing happens and sound is muted. I
want to use both options since I use squeezebox for multiroom and
MinimServer with BubbleUPNP because of the great tag browsing for
classical music.

My question: Is there a way to use both squeezelite and the UPNP
renderer? Can squeezlite be "timed out" immediately after use and
release the use of a UPNP renderer? If yes, how exactly can I handle it
in my setup?

Regards

Chris