I have built a few RPi and matched them with USB HDD - running both LMS
and as a player - all OK.

But I started to help someone else, and I am having an issue with the
USB HDD failing to be scanned by LMS.

28265

I set up the LMS and point it to the Mounted Music of the USB HDD (and
it sees it), but the scan shows 0 artists/songs etc and when I browse in
LMS to the MNT again - it has disappeared.

Any suggestions?  I have already changed from a Toshiba HDD to WD.
Tried pCP v5.  I do suspect the PSU but I only have a MeanWell one to
try it against, and it means taking apart a working system.

======

RPi 3+ running pCP v4.1.0

PSU (non RPI - but it is 2.5A)

Memory Card (128Gb)

The last 2 items were not what I asked them to order :-(

|Filename: pCP.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28265|